SIZING & MEASUREMENTS
Some of our clothes are 1 or 2 sizes smaller than standard European/US sizes.
ALWAYS check the sizing chart tabs, fit information and fabric properties description before ordering.
All the sizing charts are located in the tabs next to the product description – under the item’s photos.
- If you are not sure about your size: when making order- please write your measures (in inches or centimetres) in the comment field on check-out, and we’ll choose the best-fit size for you.
Do you think that your sizes are not standard? Do you have bigger than standard muscles? Sometimes you have to buy wider or stretchier clothes because of non-standard thigh or bust size? You plan to order the garment made of non-stretchy or slightly stretchy fabric which supposed to be tight fit? Please write your measures in the comment field on checkout or email us your measures, height, weight and the list of the items you plan to order.
- All jewelry & accessory sizing is precise.
- Some clothing sizes and measurements are approximate if the fabrics are very stretchy; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
- All boots & shoes sizing is provided by manufacturers and is as accurate as possible.
- Please read full product description, additional information in tabs, check help section, measure yourself using measuring tape, and send us your measurements (so we can choose a size that fits you best).
- Although we and other manufacturers try to be as consistent as possible when sizing garments, actual sizing may vary from group to group, fabric to fabric, even same Company's new collection can have different sizing.
- Please understand that some items are meant to be tight, some are supposed to be loose, some look better when baggy. Some fabrics stretch and some do not. Please read carefully through the fabric, product, and sizing description.
Each clothing item has a special sizing chart in the tab on the description panels (tabs), please check this tab before ordering.
CLOTHING MEASURING GUIDE:
Please, get the measuring tape and don’t forget to keep it comfortably loose while measuring. Measurements are more accurate if done by someone else.
Where should you get measuring tape?
- Buy it at any sewing supplies or hobby shop.
- The alternative: measure with a piece of rope or string, then place it to the ruler ;)
- Visit sewing salon, and ask tailor or seamstress to measure you ;)
HOW TO MEASURE:
1. SHOULDERS LENGTH: Measure the straight line between top point of your shoulders (top of arm).
2. ARM SIZE: Measure around your arm - biceps (at the fullest part).
3. ARM LENGTH: (sleeve length) Measure from the top of the shoulder to the wrist.
4. BUST/CHEST SIZE: Measure around your body, under your arms, and over the fullest part of your bust/chest.
5. UNDERBUST SIZE: Measure around your body, right under your bust.
6. NATURAL WAIST SIZE: Measure around your body at the natural waist line.
7. LOWER WAIST SIZE: Measure around your body 3-5 cm under the natural waistline. This is the waist line for most of the pants (belt line)
8. HIPS SIZE: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
9. THIGH SIZE: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
10.CALF SIZE: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
11.INSEAM LENGTH: Measure the straight line inside the leg from the crotch- down to the end of ankle bone.
FOOTWEAR MEASURING GUIDE
All sizes and measuring guides of footwear are located in the tabs under the product image
Not sure about your foot size? Email us your foot length measures: measure the lentgh of the foot from the toe to the back of the heal (while standing on hard floor). Do it for both feets, as they might be different length ;).
To get best fit footwear you can also measure:
1. Length of the insole (e.g. of your most favourite best fit boots)
2. Foot width (straight line length at the fullest part of the foot)
3. Calf size. If you are buying high calf boots, measure around the fullest part of your calf.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? WE ARE HERE TO HELP - CONTACT US!